Manufacturing Security equipments and serving the industry since 1992
DEEP SEARCH METAL DETECTOR MODEL KSS-IX
KSS-XVI is a Deep Search Metal Detector based on advanced proven principle of low frequency pulse induction technology. Suitable for police/armed forces, engineering etc. For detection of underground ferrous (mild steel and cast iron) and non-ferrous metals etc. It is ideal for locating burred pipelines, electrical conduits and metal re-enforcements.
- The Sensitivity does not decrease in case the metal to be detected is submerged in water.
- Later weight, compact and easily carried in a leather case:
- Robust in construction:
- Operates at temperature sub-zero to 50 degrees centigrade.
- Search head coil with 11 inch diameter.
- Mounted on an extendable 3 section adjustable telescopic pole
- Search coil is submersible in water
- Head phones provided to exclude external noise
- Batteries give 8 hours of continuous use on one charge
- I impact thermoplastic search head and stick probe. High reliability CMOS based circuit design.
- Stick probe for use in dense vegetation and tough terrain.
|1.||Thumb pin||approx||10 cm|
|3.||Large 1 Rupee Coin||approx||30 cm|
|4.||Beer can||approx||50 cm|
|5.||Hand Grenade||approx||90 cm|
|6.||Anti tank mine (large metal)||approx||150 cm|
Weight: Less than 1.5 kg (including batteries) Dimension: 100 mm * 70 mm * 200 mm
Rechargeable Nickel/ Cadmium batteries
In built battery charger.
LED indicators for ON, CHARGING and LOW battery.